Blog Name Ideas for Crochet - My Best Name Change Of Blog Reviewed

Blog Name Ideas for Crochet - My Best Name Change Of Blog Reviewed


Why I Changed My Name

*I changed my blog name to Crochet Play because I like the way the name sounds shorter with a ring to it. The words together have 2 common names with a rhyme to them. It seemed like MailChimp was more adamant towards names with a custom domain. They're not very friendly to free email names ending in Gmail and Yahoo.


Google Domains

*I visited Google Domains and I search for names that became more fitting. And I also noticed names referred to crochet. Lots of crochet-related names were taken. There were names: crochetslay.com, playcrochet.com, crochetstay.com, and everything else crochet. The domain name suggested playcrochet.com but it suggested that I buy their domain. I said no.
*I got super creative using the name crochetplay.com. The name feels more fitting. More names include Crochet Paper, Crochet Threads, Crochet Connect, but I went for two one-syllable names. They had to be more common names.
*You can still Google strawberrycouture.blogspot.com or strawberrycouture - Blogger. I thought this would be an easier way to help remember my blog name.
*These are a few name ideas are to name your crochet business. I'll look at a crochet business name generator. What's in a name?



Another Reason

I changed my blog name to Crochet Play because I like the way the name sounds shorter with a ring to it. The words together have 2 common names with a rhyme to them. It is easier to find. I want my blog to be more approachable. You can still search strawberrycouture.blogspot.com. However, the weblink will automatically chain to crochetplay.com. My email address is strawberrycouture@crochetplay.com


Mail List

It all began when I wanted to start a mail list subscription on Mailchimp. It seemed like MailChimp was more adamant towards names with a custom domain. They're not very friendly to free email names ending in Gmail and Yahoo.



How You Can Change Your Blog Name Especially a Crochet One

I visited Google Domains and I search for names that became more fitting. And I also noticed names referred to crochet. Lots of crochet-related names were taken. It had to rhyme and be short.  There were names: crochetslay.com, playcrochet.com, crochetstay.com, and everything else crochet. The domain name suggested playcrochet.com but it suggested that I buy their domain. It cost in the thousand dollar range. I said no.

I got super creative using the name crochetplay.com. The name feels more fitting. I always play around with crochet. Every time a mental picture of a crochet design appears, the results end up different than I imagined! Weird, huh? 

At the same time, I'm making this a more approachable blog that is easier to find in Google search.

Hmm. Interesting. More names include Crochet Paper, Crochet Threads. Here's a website called business name. Generator.com interesting. Hmmm. Simple names like Crochet Connect, but I went for two one-syllable names. They are easier to remember rhyme at the same time. They had to be more common names. 

These are a few name ideas are to name your crochet business. I'll look at this crochet name generator. 

Wow, interesting!

I'm new to MailChimp. There are many varieties to choose from. Sometimes it can become overwhelming. I like the free feature that allows you to create 0 - 1,000 or 2,000 emails a month. As far as I remember. 

Besides that, I urge you to try these opportunities and ideas to improve your blog or website. What's in a name? Make it approachable!

For more updates, don't forget to share and subscribe to my posts at the top of the page!

Visit the rest of my blog.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Hello there. Thank you for your comment.