Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I'm on my way to ship your order at the post Office. In this photo I am shipping 2 packages. I use the standard yellow package. It's simple and cheaper to use. But that doesn't mean I use anything less than quality. I shipping a hat and scarf for 2 separate orders. #advancedstyle #arisethcohen #fashionforward #wearitloveit #fashionstatement #classyandfashionable #etsyshopshoutout #fashionconsultant #wardrobestylist #wardrobestyling #getthelook #50plusandfabulous #modernart #contemporaryart #artlover #wearecraftcount #art #arty #artistic #realsyle #strawberrycouture #strawberrycouture1970 #avantgarde #crochetlove #crochethat #crochetersofinstagram #crocheteveryday #craftastherapy #crochetaddict #crochetofinstagram


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ksvLUB
Post a Comment

My Random Musings