Monday, February 22, 2016

When I made this Lauren hat, I wanted it to be different that stood out from other styles. Most of them start from the bottom up and in the round. This one starts from the center. Many people I’ve talked to have never heard of the Mobius strip, but heard of an infinity scarf. It’s a one sided surface that travels both sides. They said this hat looks like a hairstyle. I thought it was funny. My other twisted hats spawn from this. #crochet #strawberrycouture #etsy #thankyou #shopping #gifts #you #me #crochetaddict #crochetlove #crocheting #crochetlove #crocheted #red #sparkle #hat #clochehat #cloche #strawberrycouture1970 #pattern #pdf #pdfpattern #etsyshop #etsyseller #etsyfinds #etsylove #etsystore


via WordPress http://ift.tt/1T2qnmz
Post a Comment

My Random Musings