Monday, February 27, 2017

It's windy outside. I love to wear my red tribal looking dress. I have over 10 of them. There is so much detail, I don't need to wear jewelry. I have sensitive skin. The Lauren hat is my signature one of a kind hat. It put my shop on the map. You have the option to customize it in your own color and size. Look in the link to the color menu below. I chose I Love This Yarn 100% acyrilic yarn available only at Hobby Lobby stores. Visit your local Hobby Lobby store and feel the yarn yourself. Machine wash warm. Air dry flat. What do you like to wear? To buy the hat, click on tap here. http://ift.tt/2koAzXM To crochet the hat yourself, try the PDF pattern. Click or tap here. http://ift.tt/2lWhX52 The lightweight LAUREN crochet cloche hat with flower and matching leaf in black has a zigzag asymmetrical brim that does not fall in your face. The left side sits under the crown while the right side flows above it. Change the look with one turn. #ad #diy #handmade #etsy #hat #collectable #handcrafted #epiconetsy #etsychaching #etsyfinds #crochet #art #b2b #boho #handmadehour #strawberrycouture #strawberrycouture1970 #crafthour #craftbuzz #crafthour #gift #rt #gifts #giftforher #giftformom #giftidea #birthday #legend #love #lauren


Post a Comment

My Random Musings