Thursday, February 23, 2017

As I was taking my selfie, I didn't want anybody to see me. I was discreet. I put the phone carefully on the shelf where the yarn was. My phone was set on the timer for 10 seconds. By the time 8 seconds rolled by, 2 ladies walked by and saw that I was taking selfies holding the Caron cakes yarn. By the time the camera went off and took the picture I explained o the ladies what I was doing. I asked them if they've ever heard of Instagram. They never did. I didn't know how else to explain myself. I quickly picked up my phone and "escaped" to the next aisle. I overheard the lady tell her friend when I was doing posting to my blog taking pictures. I hope they'll understand. Have you ever gone to great or almost great lengths to get that great picture shot? #caron #yarnlove #yarn #yarnshop #michaels #michaelsstores #strawberrycouture #strawberrycouture1970 #handmade #cute #gift #crochet #giftideas #knit #knitting #knitted #instaknit #handknit #iloveknitting #knittinglove #knittersofinstagram #knits #knitter #handmadehour #etsy #onlinecraft #atsocialmedia #onlinecraft #photos #instagram


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2lwYUOl
Post a Comment

My Random Musings